We get it. It’s pretty overwhelming when you first decide that you want to launch your first collection.
You tell us your vision and we’ll tell you how to get there.
Plan your project from concept to completion with a 1 hour consultation to kick things off .
• Defining your brand and product line.
• Setting and understanding project deadlines and deliverables
• Sourcing strategy
• Analyze your reference garments or samples
• Receive a custom quotation for your project
We have extensive experience designing women’s, men’s and kids’s apparel, alongside sportswear, athleisure, swimwear, footwear and accessories.
We work with you to fulfil your aesthetic and performance requirements to create an incredible collection.
We develop a design concept, colour palette and theme, presenting draft collections and collaborating with you to bring your vision to life.
Depending on your product, you’ll need the right factory to manufacture your product to ensure the highest quality outcome. We source the best manufacturing partners to work with using our extensive relationship base. We only work with ethical manufacturing partners.
Next travel to China to the world’s largest fabric markets to source the fabric and trims for your products whether you want woven, knitwear, organic, deadstock, recycled, luxury, custom or printed.
3. FACTORY, FABRIC & TRIM SOURCING
We build the technical packs based on the final designs, fabrics and trims. Each garment is realised in the form of measurements as we consider drape, fit and performance.
Details covered in the tech packs are:
• CAD design sketches in fully colour and detail
• Technical design sketches outlining all design features and stitching methods
• Fabrication information from supplier, composition, weight, consumption and width
• Main labels and care tag information
• Any print information, including logos, repeat print artwork and embroidery
• Sample measurement points for factory reference alongside detailed sketch outlining measurement points
• Final bulk grading measurement sheet based on sizing required.
We work one-on-one with the pattern maker and merchandisers in the factory who will be making your products developing the patterns for each garment.
All pattern makers are masters in their craft!
Once the pattern is perfect, the pattern makers work their magic to create prototypes for our review. We fit using standard fit models and mannequins before sending the garments to you for review and any changes before we go back to make sample #2.
5. SAMPLE & PATTERN MAKING
Once samples are perfected we negotiate costings quoted to ensure you are hitting your target price.
We then work with you to create the Purchase Order to ensure MOQ’s are met and production schedule is considered. We work hand-in-hand with the manufacturing partners to ensure quality is high and timelines are stuck to.
When bulk production is finally completed, we will work with a freight management company to get your goods to wherever they need to be by your deadline.
STANDARD TIMELINE leadtimes
Concept & design 3wks ->
sourcing & development 1 wk ->
proto sample 2 wks ->
pp sample 2 wks ->
bulk production 6 wks